Art of Health Wellness Centres
At Art of Health we focus on the PROACTIVE strengthening and support of the natural immune system to prevent the majority of illnesses and diseases that causes the shortening of your productive life span and premature death.
Our Centres offers clients advanced technology DIAGNOSTIC capabilities as well as a networked and shared KNOWLEDGE base to PARTNER and COACH them in achieving a healthier and more productive life.
- Only a small percentage of the population has the knowledge and ability to acquire the knowledge to keep themselves in good condition.
- Only a small percentage of those who DO know actually have equipment and/or the motivation to do something about it.
EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you eat, drink, breath, do and get in contact with TODAY can potentially result in the reduced life capacity and expectancy.
- Private Healthcare in South Africa is officially one of the most expensive in the world. Only 17% of the population and the rich businesses that employ them can afford full medical aid. The cost is increasing at an annual rate of 10% -12%. The economy is stagnant and unemployment on the increase.
- The balance (83% of the population) are all dependent on state funded hospitals and clinics. These institutions are buckling under the pressure of increasing costs, inefficiencies and a fast growing population dependent on its services.
- Medical Aid, healthcare, hospital and clinics and the entire Multi Billion Rand system is almost entirely reactive and focussed on patients that are already sick.
- Only a very small percentage of the population has made sufficient provision for retirement by the age of 60 or 65%. The increase in the cost of living and the persistent low return on investments will force millions to work productively for longer than ever before!
Our Wellness Centres can be found at the following locations:
Johannesburg (Mondeor) and Natal South Coast (Illovo Beach) – Tinka (082 855 9906), Durban (Musgrave) – Raven Pillay (031 201 2537), 36 Silverton Road, 1st Floor Silver Oaks Building, Musgrave, Durban and Cape Town (Northern suburbs) – Rhode Boverhoff (082 756 5441), 109 Cascades 3, Tyger Waterfront, Bellville, Capetown.