100% Authentic Dead Sea Magnesium Crystals®
Great Calming Effect: The Dead Sea has the highest concentration of Magnesium Chloride and other minerals.
Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium and trace minerals.
Lab tested for heavy metals, faecal coliforms – none found.
Easily make your own liquid spray. This 200g bottle Dead Sea Magnesium Crystals makes 6 x 120ml liquid bottles.
To drink pure crystals in water or juice: Mix half a teaspoon (2.5g) crystals in a glass, with 250ml bottled or clean tap water or a juice of your choice. Crystals dissolve in seconds. May cause loose bowels at first. Never put crystals in your mouth, mix it first!
To make sea crystals in liquid form: w/v Strength 33% – Mix 33g (7 teaspoons) in 100ml clean water. Use any spray bottle. You can spray it on arms, legs, painful muscles and joints. Test on a small area, and if it stings or burns, dilute with water. Avoid eyes. Certificate of analysis available. Sealed for your protection – Check the seal.
- The Best Quality
- SANAS Laboratory Tested
- Sealed in sterile containers
- Produced by GMP
- ISO9001:2000 Facility
- 100% Guaranteed
Why magnesium is essential to the body and how it may assist you in your health?
20 Good Reasons for taking Magnesium Supplement
According to Dr Carolyn Dean, author of the Miracle of Magnesium, the following health issues have all been scientifically proven to be affected by Magnesium deficiency:
- Anxiety and Panic attacks – Magnesium normally keeps adrenal stress hormones under control.
- Asthma – Both histamine production and bronchial spasms increase with Magnesium deficiency.
- Blood clots – Magnesium has an important role to play in preventing blood clots and keeping the blood thin, much like aspirin but without the side effects.
- Bowel disease – Magnesium deficiency slows down the bowel, causing constipation, which could lead to toxicity and malabsorption of nutrients, as well as colitis.
- Cystitis – Bladder spasms are worsened by Magnesium deficiency.
- Depression – Serotonin, which elevates mood, is dependent on Magnesium.
- Detoxification – Magnesium is crucial for the removal of toxic substances and heavy metals such as aluminium and lead.
- Diabetes – Magnesium enhances insulin secretion, facilitating sugar metabolism. Without Magnesium, insulin is not able to transfer glucose into cells.
- Fatigue – Magnesium-deficient patients commonly experience fatigue because dozens of enzyme systems are under-functioning. An early symptom of Magnesium deficiency is frequently fatigue.
- Heart disease – Magnesium deficiency is common in people with heart disease. Magnesium is administered in hospitals for acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) and cardiac arrhythmia. Like any other muscle, the heart muscle requires Magnesium. Magnesium is also used to treat an gina
- Hypertension – With insufficient Magnesium, spasm of blood vessels and high cholesterol occur, both of which lead to blood pressure problems.
- Hypoglycemia – Magnesium keeps insulin under control; without Magnesium, episodes of low blood sugar can result.
- Insomnia – Sleep-regulating melatonin production is disturbed without sufficient Magnesium.
- Kidney Disease – Magnesium deficiency contributes to atherosclerotic kidney failure.
- Migraines – Serotonin balance is Magnesium-dependent. Deficiency of serotonin can result in migraine headaches and depression.
- Musculoskeletal conditions – Fibrositis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain may be caused by Magnesium deficiency and can be relieved with Magnesium supplements.
- Nerve problems – Magnesium alleviates peripheral nerve disturbances throughout the whole body, such as migraines, muscle contractions, gastrointestinal spasms, and calf, foot and toe cramps. It is also used in treating central nervous symptoms of vertigo and confusion.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – Magnesium prevents PMS; prevents dysmenorrheal (cramping pain during menses); is important in the treatment of infertility; and alleviates premature contractions, preeclampsia, and eclampsia in pregnancy. Magnesium should be a required supplement for pregnant mothers.
- Osteoporosis – Use of calcium with Vitamin D to enhance calcium absorption without a balancing amount of Magnesium causes further Magnesium deficiency, which triggers a cascade of events leading to bone loss.
- Tooth decay – Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
Cautions: Magnesium should not be used by people with kidney problems without medical supervision.
You can also read the writings of Dr. Mildred Seelig and Dr. Marc Sircus.
VIDEO OF DR. CAROLYN DEAN
How Magnesium Functions in the Body – https://youtu.be/y8FUxg2usFk
OTHER INTERESTING VIDEOS OF MAGNESIUM
11 Signs Your Body Needs More Magnesium – https://youtu.be/nler_DxoQas
Balancing Calcium & Magnesium – https://youtu.be/DrDYb4_iEYQ
The Top Symptoms of a Magnesium Deficiency (Dr. Eric Berg) – https://youtu.be/m3DvyRrJDYE
Benefits of Magnesium – https://youtu.be/LGMTj44-5zw
Miraculous Magnesium – https://youtu.be/zZe_TcU3URg
It is important that diagnosis and evaluation of chronic symptoms be determined by qualified health care professionals either natural health care practitioner or complimentary care physician. The above is not intended to diagnose or treat disease and the statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.