What can Ozone do?
• Kills or Inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeasts, fungi, protozoa and bad colon bacteria.
• Stimulates the immune system, prevents and treats Auto immune diseases.
• Improves circulation by clearing arteries and veins.
• Purifies blood and lymph.
• Normalizes hormone and enzyme production.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Improves cardiac arrhythmias, brain function and memory.
• Oxidizes toxins, allowing their excretion and chelates heavy metals.
• Prevents and reverses degenerative disease.
• Increases the potency and minimizes the side effects of chemotherapy.
• Assists in treatment of cancers and post viral Chronic Fatigue Syndromes.
How does Ozone work?
• Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts and protozoa.
• Enhancement of circulation and stimulation of oxygen metabolism.
• Ozone causes increased metabolism inside the red blood cells which release more oxygen to the tissues. With the increased circulation the Ozone oxidizes the plaque in arteries, which unclogs and frees up the circulation.
• A vasodilator, Prostacycline, is also produced by ozone, which dilates the arteries.
Read more about Ozone Machines.