Oximeter (Finger Tip Pulse)
The Oximeter is a small clamp-like device placed on the finger to measuring the amount of oxygen in your blood.
R700 excl. delivery – (Available to South African Buyers only)
Oximeter (Finger tip Pulse)
During a pulse oximetry reading, a small clamp-like device is placed on the finger. Small beams of light pass through the blood in the finger, measuring the amount of oxygen. It does this by measuring changes of light absorption in oxygenated or deoxygenated blood. This is a painless process. The pulse oximeter will thus be able to tell you your oxygen saturation levels along with your heart rate. Pulse oximetry is typically a fairly accurate test. This is especially true when using high-quality equipment found in most medical offices or hospital settings. It consistently provides results within a 2% difference either way of what it truly is. If your reading was 82%, for example, your true oxygen saturation level may be anywhere from 80 to 84%. However, the quality of the waveform and assessment of the individual must be considered. Factors such as movement, temperature, or nail polish can impact the accuracy.
Typically, more than 89% of your blood should be carrying oxygen. This is the oxygen saturation level needed to keep your cells — and your body — healthy. While having an oxygen saturation below this temporarily is not believed to cause damage, repeat or consistent instances of lowered oxygen saturation levels may be damaging. An oxygen saturation level of 95% is considered normal for most healthy individuals. A level of 92% indicates potential “hypoxemia”, or deficiency in oxygen reaching tissues in the body. Hypoxemia is a below-normal level of oxygen in your blood, specifically in the arteries. Hypoxemia is a sign of a problem related to breathing or circulation, and may result in various symptoms, such as shortness of breath. Hypoxemia is determined by measuring the oxygen level in a blood sample taken from an artery (arterial blood gas).
Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Values under 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen. Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low.
Once the test is over, your care provider will have the readings available immediately. This will help them determine if other testing or treatment is necessary. If you’re evaluating how successful your oxygen supplementation therapy is, for example, a reading that’s still on the low side might indicate the need for more oxygen.
*The blood oxygen saturation monitor can be used to measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin levels.
*Bar-graph shows Pulse Intensity, Pulse Wave show Pulse Rate, you can change the screen display in 4 directions.
*Light Weight, Easy to carry. Suitable for all ages – Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult
– Reliable accuracy and durability
– Two Colour OLED Display.
– 4 Screen Direction adjustable with six different display modes.
– Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
– Low power consumption, The lowest time of continuous work when use 2 AAA batteries are about 20 hours.
– Automatic power-off when no signal
– Small and light weight, convenient to carry
– New Parameter Setting function
– Material: ABS
– SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-99%
– SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% on the stage of 70-99%, Unspecified (<70%)
– SpO2 Resolution: +/- 1%
– PR Measurement Range: 30-240BPM
– PR Accuracy: +/- 1BPM or +/- 1%
– Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not Included)
– Weight: 65g (without batteries)
– 1 x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (without battery)
– 1 x English User Manual
Blood Pressure Monitor
This feature rich instrument was designed to simplify the measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate at home and deliver consistent, dependable results.
R600 excl. delivery – (Available to South African Buyers only)
Blood Pressure Monitor - Details
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (Fully Automated Upper Arm- Voice function, Talking Monitor)
Now you too can enjoy the benefits of engineering and quality at home This feature rich instrument was designed to simplify the measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate at home and deliver consistent, dependable results. The digital blood pressure monitor is a fully automatic digital blood pressure measuring device for use on the upper arm. It enables very fast and reliable measurement of the systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as the pulse by way of the oscillometric method. This device offers clinically proven accuracy and has been designed to be user friendly.
- Fully Automatic measurement of Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse with date and time.
- Big LCD digital display: Easy to read with VOICE FUNCTION (Has a function where the reading is read out verbally – making it a nice model to be used for blind people as well as elderly people who struggle to read)
- You can use either
- 4- AAA batteries, 1.5V
- It also has a USB interface
- Measuring method: Oscillometric
- Carrying bag included
- 2x 90groups Memories function
- Pulse Monitor – 40 to 199 per minute
- Pressure sensor: Capacitive
- Maximum Permissible errors: +/- 3mmHg, pulse +/-5% of the reading
- Working Voltage: 6V
- Shut off the Current: <20uA
- Inrush Current: <60mA
- Measurable arm circumference: 22cm-36cm
- Auto Power shut off: Not testing 30seconds Auto shut off.
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa ~ 1060hPa
- Contraindications: Use of this instruments on patients on dialysis or on anticoagulant, antiplatelets or steroids could cause internal bleeding.
Meridian Acupointer (Energy Pen)
The Meridian Acupointer Pen is a convenient way to self-administer Low-Voltage Therapy, a method proven to have many health benefits.
R920 excl. delivery – (Available to South African Buyers only)
Meridian Acupointer (Energy Pen) - Details
Meridian Acupointer (Energy Pen)
The Meridian Acupointer Pen is a convenient way to self-administer Low-Voltage Therapy, a method proven to have many health benefits. Low-voltage Therapy is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), something in place of or in combination with acupuncture. The pen is a great way to improve blood flow.
- You can use the electronic acupuncture pen on almost any part of the body, it is also a pain reliever, as well as areas/conditions with bad blood flow. The pen produces electrical pulses, so it is normal to feel a little numbness on the holding hand.
- The strength of the therapy will differ depending on the size of the hands’ resistance value, some people (mostly young/healthy) would feel more strong therapy while some (elderly or in poor health) will feel the therapy to be weaker.
- The electric acupuncture pen can be used for various areas in the body such as pain in the cervical vertebrae, shoulders waist, feet, hands as well things such as frozen shoulder, arthritis and neuromuscular pain.
- The pen has 9 adjustable intensity control, it works with 1 x AA battery (Not included)
- The output is 3.7V; 300mA 50mA
- Pulse frequency: 0.01 – 300Hz
- Pulse width: 100pS-320pS
- The Acupointer can be used as a portable hand-held “Tens” unit to automatically trigger rapid muscle contraction when muscles are hard to isolate of when the muscle is immobilized in a cast or splint. The pulsed contraction effectively works the muscle for you which prevents atrophy.
- To relieve pain by blocking pain signals as they travel from the nervous system to the brain. The pulsations also have a relaxing effect on tense muscles like that of a massage.
- As a beauty aid for stimulating the muscles of the face and body as well as tightening and rejuvenating the skin and subcutaneous layers to reduce wrinkles and sagging flesh associated with aging.
- The Acupointer can be used to locate acupoints on the body, (see manual) and stimulate them to unblock qi flow along a meridian or to focus qi on an acupoint associated with a weak or damaged internal organ. The mild electrical pulses act in the same way as acupuncture needles or acupoint massage.
- Studies have shown Low-Voltage therapy to be helpful in reducing free radicals in the blood, purging the body of viral and bacterial infections, and even reviving dead cells associated with cancer.
- Never use the Acupointer if you have a pacemaker, pulse regulator, artificial heart, lungs or other life sustaining electronic medical device. Do not use it on anyone who is unable to speak or unconscious.
- Never use it in a shower, bath, pool or very high humidity (steam)
- Do not use on or near mucous membranes, or in any orifice of the body
- Keep away from children and pets as well as pregnant ladies or if you have other life- threatening disease or injury.
- Don’t attempt to open the unit and repair it.
- If you don’t use it for a while – please remove the battery.
NOTE – The Acupointer uses your hand as a ground pole to complete the circuit, so you may sometimes feel the voltage in the hand you’re holding it with. That’s because there are many acupoints in the hands. Simply change your grip slightly or grip the device with more of your hand surface to disperse the effect.
- 5 massage heads
- Traditional Acupuncture head (Partial therapy – used for quickly alleviating pain)
- Facial Beauty Acupuncture head (Superficial therapy – used for health care and facial beautification)
- Scrapping Massage head (Scrapping therapy – to be used for acupuncture and blood circulation)
- Acupuncture Tapping Massage head (Full body therapy, used for tapping and rolling massage to relief pain)
- Node point Massage head (Node therapy – used for partial body pain)
- 1 English User Manual with pictures of various meridians and pressure points.